Part Name:Cardone 66-1009 CV Axle ShaftBrand: CardonePart#: 66-1009
Cardone 66-1009 CV Axle Shaft
CV Drive Axle Domestic New
Product Condition : New
Spindle Nut Included : Yes
Spindle Nut Hex Head Size : 36mm
Spindle Nut Thread Size : M24 x 2.0
Axle Nut Locking Type : Self Lock
Compressed Length : 21 3/16"
Input Shaft Connection Style : Bolt-On
Output Shaft Connection Style : Spline
Output Shaft Spline Count : 33
Input Shaft Bolt Count : 6
ABS Ring Included : No
CARDONE Select New Constant Velocity Drive Axles are designed with CSE (CARDONE Select Engineered) Technology that ensures our new axles meet or exceed the original fit, form and function. CSE Technology is based on years of reverse-engineering expertise, where original design weaknesses are identified and corrected, resulting in a premium-quality, brand-new parts you can rely on.
High quality grease withstands high-temperature and high-torque demands which extends joint life
Manufacturer's Warranty : 12 Months / 18,000 Miles You can return the part within 30 days for any reasons.
After 30 days, all parts are covered under manufacturer’s warranty or 2 years whichever is the highest.
Refunds get issued within 24 to 48 hours to your mode of payment after return part received.
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.