2You can also use our Year, Make and Model Search to find the exact part you are looking for your car.
Please click here.
Part Name:Mechanical Fuel PumpBrand: AirtexPart#: 4206
Airtex 4206 Mechanical Fuel Pump
Mechanical Fuel Pump Airtex AF4206
Warranty : Limited 1 Year
Gasket Included : Y
Inlet Count : 1
Inlet Type : Threaded
Outlet Count : 1
Outlet Type : Threaded
Outlet Size : 1/8-27 NPSF
Item Grade : Standard Replacement
Minimum Free Flow Rate (gph) : 25 GPH @ 1800 RPM
Maximum Free Flow Rate (gph) : N/A
Minimum Pressure Rate (psi) : 3.5
Maximum Pressure Rate (psi) : 5.25
Package Contents : Pump & Kit
Package Quantity : 1
Airtex mechanical fuel pumps are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for fit and performance. Precision castings and hardened rockers help ensure a long life. Advanced polymer pump diaphragms help ensure consistent performance in multiple fuel blends. A new fuel filter is recommended when replacing. Product Features: Coverage for classic, performance and non-fuel-injected vehicles, 100% factory tested. Every single pump is 100% tested throughout the entire manufacturing process for worry free, out of the box performance.
Out Of Stock
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.