Part Name:Fuel Pump and Sender AssemblyBrand: DelphiPart#: HP10031
Delphi HP10031 Fuel Pump and Sender Assembly
Fuel Pump and Sender Assembly
Meets or Exceeds Original Equipment Manufacture Specifications : Yes
Fuel Type : Gasoline
Terminal Type : 1 x 4 Harness Connector
Connector Shape/Type : Oval/Female
Outlet Type : Quick Connect
Outlet Size : 3/8 in
Inlet Type : Strainer
Flow Rate : 29 gal/hr
Pump Type : Turbine
Item Grade : Standard Replacement
Package Contents : Fuel Pump and Sender Assembly w/Float Arm, Tank Seal, Instruction Sheet
System Pressure : 44 psi
Gasket/Seal Included : Yes
Volts : 12 vDC
Amp : 6
Relief Pressure : 65-94 psi
Strainer Location : External
Resistance at Full (Ohms) : 90
Strainer Included : Yes
Outlet Quantity (# of Ports/Lines) : 1
Pump Location : In Tank
Fuel Level Sender Assembly Included : Yes
Exact Fit OE Replacement; Rollover valve improves safety during crash; Metal tubes in Delphi hangers are routed so as to not contact the tank or vehicle underbody at any point eliminating noise and vibration during vehicle operation; Ceramic resistor card means enhanced accuracy and durability; Stainless steel sender base material results in greater durability and appearance
Manufacturerӳ Warranty : 12 Months / 12,000 Miles You can return the part within 30 days for any reasons.
After 30 days, all parts are covered under manufacturer’s warranty or 2 years whichever is the highest.
Refunds get issued within 24 to 48 hours to your mode of payment after return part received.
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.