Part Name:Dayco 87942 HVAC Heater HoseBrand: DaycoPart#: 87942
Dayco 87942 HVAC Heater Hose
MOLDED HEATER HOSE DAYCO
Hose Type : Branched Hose
Trunk Height : 25 1/4
End 1 Inside Diameter : 5/8
End 1 Outside Diameter : 31/32
End 2 Inside Diameter : 5/8
End 2 Outside Diameter : 31/32
End 3 Inside Diameter : 1/4
End 3 Outside Diameter : 9/16
Contains Protective Sleeve : Y
Contains Heat Shield : N
Color : Black
Material : EPDM
SAE Specification : SAE J20R3 Class D-1, SAE J1684 Type EC
This Dayco® Molded Heater Hose branched assembly is designed to replace OEM coolant hose and provide long, reliable service. Made with the same bends and routing as the OEM assembly, this hose is designed to fit the vehicle precisely. The knitted reinforcement and synthetic EPDM construction provides high strength and resistance to detrimental environmental elements, coolants, and temperature variations of -40°F (-40°C) to +257°F (+125°C). In addition to meeting SAE J20R4, Class D-1 requirements, this hose is designed to meet Type EC electro-chemical requirements as specified in SAE J1684. This hose is made with a protective sleeve that protects contact areas against abrasion and heat.
Manufacturer's Warranty : 12 Months/12,000 Miles You can return the part within 30 days for any reasons.
After 30 days, all parts are covered under manufacturer’s warranty or 2 years whichever is the highest.
Refunds get issued within 24 to 48 hours to your mode of payment after return part received.
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.