Part Name:Suspension Ball JointBrand: MevotechPart#: MS40501
Mevotech MS40501 Suspension Ball Joint
Suspension Ball Joint
X4 : Ball pin locks into the ball stud to better control the movement of the ball pin while nut is being tightened.
X17 : Corrosion resistant coating protects against heat and harsh weather conditions.
X1 : Metal-to-metal sintered bearing with added grease channels withstands tough loads and extreme heat to prevent part failure and extend life.
H2 : Includes application-specific heat treated hardware which exceeds industry standards and makes installation safer and easier.
X10 : Engineered polymer boot 6x more durable than industry standard includes bellows to avoid pinching and tearing as ball joint swings.
X12 : Specially designed nuts include nylon inserts, crimping features and castle nuts with cotter pins that help maintain torque integrity.
X7 : Knurled housing design improves the contact area and provides snug fit.
ENGINEERED IN CANADA. Uncompromised quality and optimum performance utilizing Mevotech's X-Factor upgrades and enhancements. Comprehensive coverage for all makes and models, provides smooth and quiet ride.
Manufacturerӳ Warranty : 5 Years / 100,000km You can return the part within 30 days for any reasons.
After 30 days, all parts are covered under manufacturer’s warranty.
Refunds get issued within 24 to 48 hours to your mode of payment after return part received.
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.