Part Name:Suspension Control ArmBrand: MoogPart#: RK640289
Moog RK640289 Suspension Control Arm
Suspension Control Arm
Material (Describes Material) : Forged Steel
Length (Describes Measurement) : 15.780
Color (Describes Color) : Black
Finish (Describes Material) : Paint
Meets or Exceeds Original Equipment Manufacture Specifications (Describes If Specifications Meet Or Exceed Manufacturers Recommended Replacement) : Yes
Pre Greased (Describes If Arm Is Pre Greased) : No
Grease Fitting Included (Describes If Grease Fitting is Included) : No
Bushings Included (Describes If Bushings Are Included) : Yes
Ball Joint Included (Describes If Ball Joint Is Included) : No
Control Arm Type (Describes Type Upper Or Lower) : Lower
Mounting Hardware Included (Describes If Any Installation Hardware Is Included) : No
Grade Type (Describes Type Of Grade) : Regular
Adjustable (Describes If Can Be Adjusted) : No
Bushing Material (Describes Material) : Rubber
MOOGÂ® R-Seriesâ„¢ (RK) control arms incorporate proven design and engineering features to ensure like new steering, ease of installation and longer life.Â MOOG is the preferred choice of professional technicians and NASCAR crew chiefs.
Manufacturerӳ Warranty : Limited Lifetime You can return the part within 30 days for any reasons.
After 30 days, all parts are covered under manufacturer’s warranty.
Refunds get issued within 24 to 48 hours to your mode of payment after return part received.
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.