Part Name:Power Steering Hose AssemblyBrand: SunsongPart#: 3403666
Sunsong 3403666 Power Steering Hose Assembly
Power Steering Hose Assembly
Exact replacement of original equipment pressure hose and return hose assembly. The return and pressure hose are pre-assembled with brackets, providing easy installation and reduced labor time compared to replacement versions sold as individual hoses. Pressure and Return Assemblies are precision engineered to exact fit and includes brackets, grommets, switch ports, heat shields, bushings, and protective sleeves as required for to ensure that all wearable parts are restored to original condition. Pressure Hoses exceed original equipment performance standards with a max working pressure of 1,500 psi, a burst pressure rating of 8,700 psi, and a tensile strength of 1,600 lb. which provides exceptional durability and long life. Every pressure hose is subjected to a high pressure quality assurance test before leaving the factory, ensuring trouble free installation and operation of your new hose.
Manufacturerӳ Warranty : 12 months/12,000 miles You can return the part within 30 days for any reasons.
After 30 days, all parts are covered under manufacturer’s warranty or 2 years whichever is the highest.
Refunds get issued within 24 to 48 hours to your mode of payment after return part received.
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.