Part Name:Monroe 58620 Shock AbsorberBrand: MonroePart#: 58620
Monroe 58620 Shock Absorber
Monroe Load Adjusting Shock Absorber
Upper Mounting Code : LS28
Upper Mounting Description : Loop Bushing & Sleeve Mount - 12MM Sleeve ID X 1.5/8" Sleeve OAL
Lower Mounting Code : LS28
Lower Mounting Description : Loop Bushing & Sleeve Mount - 12MM Sleeve ID X 1.5/8" Sleeve OAL
Compressed Length : 11.250
Extended Length : 17.000
Travel Length : 5.750
Dust Shield : Yes
Spring : 45
Extended Bumper Stop : Yes
Dust Shield Material : Metal
Parts Pack : None
Compressed Bumper Stop : No
Extended Hydraulic Lockout : No
Monroe load adjusting shock absorbers adjust rapidly to changing road and weight conditions, delivering enhanced control with uncompromised ride comfort. They offer superior comfort for normal driving and deliver extra control when operating conditions get more demanding. These units also include a heavy gauge calibrated spring for extra control and comfort. A new pair of Monroe load adjusting shock absorbers can assist in maintaining ride height when up to 1,100 lbs* of additional weight is loaded. These units are ideal for light trucks that carry varying loads or tow trailers.
Manufacturer's Warranty : Limited Lifetime You can return the part within 30 days for any reasons.
After 30 days, all parts are covered under manufacturer’s warranty.
Refunds get issued within 24 to 48 hours to your mode of payment after return part received.
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.