Part Name:Steering DamperBrand: MonroePart#: RS5401
Monroe RS5401 Steering Damper
Rancho RS5000 Steering Damper
Most Popular Make / Model : Ford F-150
Most Popular Year : 1997
Min Year Covered : 1983
Max Year Covered : 2016
Total Part VIO : 8898164
Product Grade : Economy
Upper Mounting Code : L1
Upper Mounting Description : Loop Bushing Mount - 5/8" Bushing ID X 1.5/16" Bushing OAL
Lower Mounting Code : L1
Lower Mounting Description : Loop Bushing Mount - 5/8" Bushing ID X 1.5/16" Bushing OAL
Compressed Length : 12.270
Extended Length : 19.450
Travel Length : 7.180
Dust Shield : Yes
Parts Pack(s) : P00920,P00837,P00829
Reserve Tube Diameter : 2.180
Compressed Bumper Stop : No
Extended Bumper Stop : No
Extended Hydraulic Lockout : No
Rancho® high-performance steering stabilizers are a simple and affordable way to enhance a vehicle's performance. Rancho® steering stabilizers are ideal for off - road driving, towing/hauling and street performance applications. Rancho® steering stabilizers are engineered for vehicles with oversized wheels and tires which reduce wheel shimmy, bump steer and vibration. They are available in single and dual configurations with bracket kits available for vehicles without OE mounts. Rancho® steering stabilizers are made with a liquid metallic finish which provides a premium long lasting finish along with a boot that protects the shock rod and oil seal. Rancho® steering stabilizers are covered by our limited lifetime warranty that guarantees your investment. Check our www.gorancho.com website to find the Rancho® steering stabilizers RS5000™ part numbers for your vehicle.
You can return the part within 30 days for any reasons.
After 30 days, all parts are covered under manufacturerӳ warranty or 2 years whichever is the highest.
Refunds get issued within 24 to 48 hours to your mode of payment after return part received.
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.