Part Name:Exhaust Muffler AssemblyBrand: WalkerPart#: 56233
Walker 56233 Exhaust Muffler Assembly
Walker QuietFlow SS Muffler Assembly
Most Popular Make / Model : Ford Escape
Most Popular Year : 2012
Min Year Covered : 2009
Max Year Covered : 2012
Total Part VIO : 922008
Product Grade : Economy
Muffler Inlet Diameter 1 : 2.250
Muffler Outlet Diameter : 2.250
Muffler Overall Length : 62.000
Muffler Body Length : 25.000
Muffler Body Height : 5.500
Muffler Body Width : 11.000
Walker® is the only aftermarket exhaust manufacturer in North America with the capability to combine industry-leading coverage with a direct fit OE-style replacement, 100% structural stainless steel muffler, which provides more than three times the average lifespan of competitors' aluminized replacement mufflers. Walker® Quiet-FlowSS is available for many popular European, Asian and North American vehicles. In addition to Walker's renowned precision fit, superior flow, and OE-style sound, these mufflers feature 100% stainless steel heads, shell, bushings, louvered tubes and partitions. Walker® Quiet-FlowSS mufflers have a Limited Lifetime Warranty and a 90-day Safe and Sound® guarantee.
You can return the part within 30 days for any reasons.
After 30 days, all parts are covered under manufacturerӳ warranty or 2 years whichever is the highest.
Refunds get issued within 24 to 48 hours to your mode of payment after return part received.
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.