A1 CARDONE Suspension Air Compressors are designed to meet or exceed OEM performance. Each unit endures extensive performance testing, including inflation time, electrical current, and solenoid operation, providing a quality product and the confidence that your vehicle will perform. Competitively priced, these Suspension Air Compressors will guarantee that you will have a comfortable and safe ride for years to come, where ever your destination may be.
Extensive performance testing, including inflation time, electrical current and solenoid operation is done on every unit to ensure reliable, consistent performance
Air suspension products are guaranteed to fit and function like the original, at a fraction of the typical market price
Air driers are included for your convenience, typically sold separately by other manufacturers
Meets or exceeds O.E.M performance
Guaranteed fit and function
Out Of Stock
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.