1You can also use our Year, Make and Model Search to find the exact part you are looking for your car.
Please click here.
Part Name:Suspension Ride Height SensorBrand: CardonePart#: 4J-0004HS
Cardone 4J-0004HS Suspension Ride Height Sensor
Suspension Ride Height Sensor Reman
Terminal Quantity : 3
Terminal Type : Blade
Installation Hardware Included : No
Color/Finish : Black
Product Condition : New
Material : Plastic
Connector Shape : Pill
Terminal Gender : Male
Connector Gender : Female
Connector Color : Black
Remote Line Included : No
Overall Height (in/mm) : 2.75"
Overall Width (in/mm) : 2.875"
Overall Length (in/mm) : 11.5"
Mount Location : F/R Wheel Well
Proper ride height is a critical factor in maintaining a healthy air suspension system, as well as a safe and comfortable ride for vehicle passengers. To achieve this, ride height sensors constantly monitor vehicle height, making adjustments to the system to compensate for additional weight or changing road conditions. As an integral component in the air suspension system, these sensors must be replaced when they fail to avoid future damage to other parts in the system. CARDONE Ride Height Sensors are brand new units designed to meet or exceed O.E. performance at a fraction of the cost. With a limited lifetime warranty, CARDONE Ride Height Sensors will help provide a smooth ride for years to come.
Upgraded hardware and mounting points for rigidity and unit longevity
Increased reliability in maintaining proper vehicle factory height
All sensors are tested to meet proper specs
Plug and play installation
Out Of Stock
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.