1You can also use our Year, Make and Model Search to find the exact part you are looking for your car.
Please click here.
Part Name:Air Suspension SpringBrand: CardonePart#: 4J-2000A
Cardone 4J-2000A Air Suspension Spring
Suspension Air Spring Reman
Package Contents : Air Spring, Mounting Plate Cover
Installation Hardware Included : No
Product Condition : New
Mounting Hardware Included : No
Bearing Plate Included : No
Bellow Material : Rubber
Lower Mounting Isolator Included : No Isolator Required
Upper Mounting Isolator Included : No Isolator Required
Lower Mount Type : Base Cup
Suspension Spring Design : Standard Replacement
Grade Type : Regular
Bellow Color : Black
Upper Mount Type : Base Cup
A1 CARDONE Suspension Air Springs are designed to meet or exceed OEM performance. CARDONE's Suspension Air Spring line is 100% tested to ensure proper fit, form and function, providing you a quality product both you and your vehicle can rely on. Competitively priced, these Suspension Air Springs will not leave your vehicle stranded, providing you the confidence that your vehicle will perform where ever your destination may be.
Products are endurance tested to last longer than 2 million cycles in their lifetime, as per international industry standards
Extensive rubber and performance testing ensures units are strong enough to withstand harsh temperatures and road conditions
Air suspension products are guaranteed to fit and function like the original, at a fraction of the typical market price
New seal kits are included where necessary to ensure O.E.M. fit, form, and function
Designed with high-grade rubber to meet or exceed O.E.M. performance
100% tested to ensure long lasting reliable performance
Guaranteed fit and function
Out Of Stock
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.