1You can also use our Year, Make and Model Search to find the exact part you are looking for your car.
Please click here.
Part Name:Engine Water PumpBrand: CardonePart#: 58-350
Cardone 58-350 Engine Water Pump
Water Pump Domestic Reman
Package Contents : Water Pump, Gaskets
Product Condition : Remanufactured
Material : Aluminum, Cast Iron, Steel
Mounting Hardware Included : No
Gaskets Included : Yes
Duty Rating : Standard
Pulley Included : No
Number of Hose Connectors : 3
Impeller Vane Quantity : 8
Rotation : Counter-Clockwise
Hub Height (in) : 2.63
Hub Height (mm) : 66.68
Casting Number : RF-E8DE-8505 BA/Ford
A1 CARDONE Remanufactured Water Pumps offer a complete replacement part solution, with application coverage spanning from antique to present-day vehicles. With over 40 years of remanufacturing expertise, all units are 100% tested and engineered to meet or exceed O.E.M. performance, providing you a quality product you and your vehicle can rely on.
Original casting specifications are strictly followed to ensure proper fit for easy installation and proper water flow and maximum cooling
Bearings made of heat-treated carbon or carburized steel are sealed and lubricated to ensure smooth performance throughout units life
Applications demanding high off-set loads are upgraded to a Ball/Roller bearing to ensure long-lasting reliable performance
Every unit is supplied with a premium quality mounting gasket for a guaranteed, leak-proof seal on all mounting surfaces
Hubs and impellers are precisely perpendicular to the bearing shaft to eliminate excessive bearing load and noise
Supplied with new O.E.M. supplied unitized seals, ensuring long-lasting, trouble-free performance
100% computer tested for maximum performance and durability
Built to meet or exceed O.E.M. performance
Out Of Stock
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.