Part Name:Arnott AS-2784 Suspension Strut AssemblyBrand: ArnottPart#: AS-2784
Arnott AS-2784 Suspension Strut Assembly
Arnott New Front Left Air Strut
AS-2784 is a new, Arnott-engineered, aftermarket air suspension strut for the front left-hand side of the 2003-2006 Mercedes-Benz S-Class (W220) W/AIRMATIC W/4MATIC. This new assembly replaces the O.E. strut and features a custom-tuned shock absorber calibrated to restore the vehicle's ride control and performance. The Arnott strut includes a new multi-ply air bladder from Continental ContiTech protected by an aluminum can along with an anodized CNC-machined top mount made from aircraft-quality aluminum. This new air strut is assembled in the USA with Arnott's long-lasting seals, O-rings, bump stop, heavy-duty crimping rings, new air fitting and solenoid along with a dust boot to protect the strut. Features: New Custom-Valved Shock Absorber Multi-Ply ContiTech Air Spring Bladder Pre-Assembled for Easy Installation Detailed Installation Manual Available Designed and Assembled in the USA
Manufacturer's Warranty : Limited Lifetime. You can return the part within 30 days for any reasons.
After 30 days, all parts are covered under manufacturer’s warranty.
Refunds get issued within 24 to 48 hours to your mode of payment after return part received.
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.