Part Name:Arnott AS-2809 Suspension Strut AssemblyBrand: ArnottPart#: AS-2809
Arnott AS-2809 Suspension Strut Assembly
Arnott New Front Air Strut
Arnott's front strut for the 2005-2014 Land Rover Discovery LR3/LR4 and 2006-2013 Range Rover Sport (including Supercharged), part AS-2809, is new and not remanufactured. This aftermarket Land Rover strut is designed and assembled in the USA. Arnott's exclusive design features a new custom-made and tuned twin tube shock absorber and is assembled with a multi-ply air spring bladder manufactured ContiTech. The strut assembly also features extra heavy duty crimping rings, new seals, air fitting and check valve, O-Rings and a black anodized aluminum top. Arnott protects the assembly with an aluminum can to keep out debris. This Arnott-designed strut assembly is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Manufacturer's Warranty : Limited Lifetime. You can return the part within 30 days for any reasons.
After 30 days, all parts are covered under manufacturer’s warranty.
Refunds get issued within 24 to 48 hours to your mode of payment after return part received.
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.