Part Name:Arnott AS-2978 Suspension Strut AssemblyBrand: ArnottPart#: AS-2978
Arnott AS-2978 Suspension Strut Assembly
Arnott New Rear Right Air Strut
Arnott is pleased to offer this new, not rebuilt, Rear air strut for the 2002-2008 BMW 7-Series E65 and E66 chassis with Electronic Damping Control (EDC). Arnott's aftermarket replacement strut features a heavy duty Continental ContiTech air spring bladder and a shock designed for the 7-Series to provide OEM ride quality and stability. Arnott assembles these new struts in the USA using the highest quality materials including a CNC machined top mount and bottom air spring perch made of aircraft quality aluminum, new crimping rings, O-rings, bump stop, an aluminum can, air fitting and protective dust boot. This all new strut comes pre-assembled for an OE fit and includes a detailed installation manual.
Manufacturer's Warranty : Limited Lifetime. You can return the part within 30 days for any reasons.
After 30 days, all parts are covered under manufacturer’s warranty.
Refunds get issued within 24 to 48 hours to your mode of payment after return part received.
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.