Material (Describes Material) : Synthetic Rubber Compound
Belt Construction : Double Cog
Banded Belt : N
Color (Describes Color) : Black
Standards : SAE J636, SAE J637
Minimum Operating Temperature : -37.2
Maximum Operating Temperature : 79.4
Minimum Operating Temperature : -35
Maximum Operating Temperature : 175
Back in the early days of the fledgling automotive industry, Dayco® was first to develop a v-belt with the raw edge sidewall construction, which facilitates controlled slippage around pulleys. Raw edge construction is combined with Dayco’s patented cogged top design to ensure the top performance that today’s vehicles and drivers demand. The Dayco® Top Cog® V-Belt delivers more flexibility and increases airflow around the belt, so it runs cooler and lasts longer than most competitive belts. Three plies of neoprene impregnated fabric resist heat, oil, and grease, and a specially formulated treatment of the polyester cord provides the strength, stability, and reliability that are required of a premium quality v-belt. The Dayco® Top Cog® Belt’s Raw Edge sidewall construction, patented cogged top design, three ply fabric and specially formulated polyester cord delivers more flexibility, runs cooler and lasts longer than competitive belts. Dayco® Top Cog® V-Belts meet or exceed SAE J636 and J637 specifications. This Top Cog® V-Belt is another Dayco® product proudly made in the USA.
Manufacturerӳ Warranty : 12 Months/12,000 Miles You can return the part within 30 days for any reasons.
After 30 days, all parts are covered under manufacturer’s warranty or 2 years whichever is the highest.
Refunds get issued within 24 to 48 hours to your mode of payment after return part received.
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.