Karlyn/STI distributes a comprehensive line of high quality Import and Domestic Ignition Coil-on-Plug (COP) components. Our engineers work closely with our suppliers to monitor and optimize the performance of our Ignition coils. We also utilize independent engineers for diagnostic testing to maintain the integrity of our coils. Many of our European coils are manufactured by Bremi Fahrzeug-Elektrik of Germany. Their expertise as an OE manufacturer of ignition parts can be found in all the aftermarket coils that they produce. Our COP units feature; Consistent high voltage output for optimum performance; State of the art epoxy injecting procedure which eliminates air pockets and prevents thermal breakdown while also exhibiting high dielectric properties; Expertly wound coils on durable bobbins for long and consistent Service life note: A fouled spark plug can damage the Coil-on-Plug unit. We recommend that you always replace the spark plugs when you replace the COP units and that all the ignition coils be replaced at the same time. As a form of preventive maintenance we suggest this be done every 60,000 miles.
You can return the part within 30 days for any reasons.
After 30 days, all parts are covered under manufacturerӳ warranty or 2 years whichever is the highest.
Refunds get issued within 24 to 48 hours to your mode of payment after return part received.
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.