2You can also use our Year, Make and Model Search to find the exact part you are looking for your car.
Please click here.
Part Name:Axle Differential SealBrand: National BearingPart#: 223843
National Bearing 223843 Axle Differential Seal
Multi Purpose Seal
Shaft (Inch) : 1.496
Width (MM) : 8.000
Material : Nitrile
Part Description : Oil Seal
Width (Inch) : 0.315
Shaft (MM) : 38.000
Housing Bore (Inch) : 2.362
Outside Diameter (MM) : 60.350
Type : 35
Outside Diameter (Inch) : 2.376
Housing Bore (MM) : 60.000
Series : 220000
Inside Diameter (Describes Measurement) : 1.496
Inside Diameter (Describes Measurement) : 38.000
Thickness (Describes Measurement) : 0.315
Thickness (Describes Measurement) : 8.000
Outside Diameter (Describes Measurement) : 2.376
Outside Diameter (Describes Measurement) : 60.350
Sealing Material (Describes Material) : Nitrile
National® has built a reputation as one of the most respected names in the industry. We have offered premium sealing solutions for more than 75 years. Our design team keeps pace with the industry and provides advanced solutions for today’s vehicles.
Out Of Stock
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.