Part Name:Axle Differential SealBrand: National BearingPart#: 710784
National Bearing 710784 Axle Differential Seal
Multi Purpose Seal
Width (Inch) : 0.433
Series : 710700
Shaft (MM) : 47.000
Outside Diameter (Inch) : 2.843
Housing Bore (MM) : 72.000
Outside Diameter (MM) : 72.200
Width (MM) : 11.000
Material : Polyacrylate
Housing Bore (Inch) : 2.835
Shaft (Inch) : 1.850
Part Description : Oil Seal
Type : 40
Inside Diameter (Describes Measurement) : 1.850
Inside Diameter (Describes Measurement) : 47.000
Thickness (Describes Measurement) : 0.392
Thickness (Describes Measurement) : 10.000
Outside Diameter (Describes Measurement) : 2.843
Outside Diameter (Describes Measurement) : 72.200
Sealing Material (Describes Material) : Polyacrylate
National® has built a reputation as one of the most respected names in the industry. We have offered premium sealing solutions for more than 75 years. Our design team keeps pace with the industry and provides advanced solutions for today’s vehicles.
Manufacturerӳ Warranty : 12 months/12,000 miles You can return the part within 30 days for any reasons.
After 30 days, all parts are covered under manufacturer’s warranty or 2 years whichever is the highest.
Refunds get issued within 24 to 48 hours to your mode of payment after return part received.
Make Enquiry X
What Is MAP Price?
MAP price is a minimum amount that resellers agree not to advertise below. Please add to kart to see actual price.
What Is MAP Price?
Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement with our suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised at. Please add to kart and checkout to avail special offer.
Core Return Process
1. On AutoPartsKart.com website Click on "Return Request"
2. Enter PO#
3. Enter E-mail
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click on the check box to the left of the part you would like to return
6. Select Quantity of parts to be returned, if available
7. Select reason for return, i.e. “Core Return”
8. Click "Submit"
An email will be sent to the customer. The email will detail the RMA#, Shipping Address, and Shipping Instructions. Once the email has been received:
9. Put the old partk into the box that the new part arrived in
10. Write the RMA# on the Original Packing Slip
11. Write the reason for return on the Original Packing Slip. i.e. "CORE RETURN"
12. Put the Original Packing Slip into the box
13. Tape and seal the box
14. Select the closest return address to your location from the email
15. Label the box with the Shipping Address
16. Write the RMA# on the outside of the box
17. Choose a shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for the package
18. Pay for the shipping cost back to APK
19. Send an email stating the tracking number to APK Customer Service
Allow 2-3 days after APK receives the part for the Refund to be issued back to the same card or payment method that was used to purchase the part.